Departure by coach in the company of your guide towards Usedom Island.
Known as a trendy location after bathing in the sea came into fashion, “Sun Island” benefits from beautiful beaches as well as a charming seaside architecture. You’ll discover the Ahlbeck and Heringsdorf seaside resorts, nicknamed "Kaiserbäder" (Emperor's baths). You will discover an island where a lush green countryside mingles with charming seaside towns lined with white-painted wooden buildings and the famous “Strandkorb” (roofed wicker beach chairs) providing shelter on windy days.
Duration : approx. 4:00
- Visit by coach with stops and free time.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.