At the end of the afternoon, we'll arrive in Petit-Ouges where you can take the time to visit this tiny village at your own pace. Discover the surprising mini-museum dedicated to locks and its collection of photos, post cards and objects related to the Burgundy Canal. Have fun taking in the local curiosities.
You can also enjoy a four-kilometer hike on the "Path of the Three Wash Houses", exposing three historic wash houses in very different styles. This little known area of Dijon that traces its roots back to the 7th century will surprise you. We'll return on board for dinner.
Duration : approx. 2:00
- Wear comfortable, sturdy walking shoes for this excursion.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 14 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.