We’ll leave by coach for a guided tour of the Pont d’Arc Cavern. Opened to the public in 2015, it is the largest decorated cave replica in the world. The nearby enormous Chauvet Cave houses the original collections reproduced painstakingly here by engineers and artists. In the midst of the stalagmites and stalactites, you will discover the world as it was seen by men and women 36,000 years ago. Come and discover where the first artists in the history of humanity painted masterpieces.
Duration: approx. 4:00
- As a warning for those suffering from travel sickness, the route during the panoramic tour includes many twists and turns.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- Wear comfortable, sturdy walking shoes.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.