Departure from Basel for our excursion to the Rhine Falls and Lake Constance. The Rhine Falls are among the most spectacular sites to visit in Switzerland. You'll also discover the Laufen Castle and its impressive view overlooking the rumbling falls.
We’ll then continue on to Lake Constance, and arrive in time to eat lunch on Mainau Island. There’s so much to admire and discover in Mainau, one of the most famous tourist spots in Germany: park and gardens, nature and botany using all your senses. Afterwards, we’ll return to Basel by coach.
Duration: approx. 12:00
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- Visit in the company of a CroisiEurope hostess.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.
- INCLUDED in GSB cruise