We’ll leave by coach to travel along the Route des Châteaux - grouping together the prestigious grands crus of the Bordeaux region. This exceptional route covers the most prestigious among the Bordeaux Grands Crus Classés and includes many splendid castles as well. We’ll meet a wine-grower, learn about their passionate profession, and enjoy a tasting at the end of the tour. We’ll then have some free time in Saint-Emilion, before we return on board for dinner.
Duration: approx. 4:00
- Good walking shoes are recommended: visit entirely on foot.
- Beware: visiting underground areas means that certain rooms will be poorly lit and confined.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.