A modern, magical show combining special effects, a laser show and sumptuous sets. A chance to see some fifty dancers from the Kostroma company trace the history of Russian song and dance through theatrical scenes from Soviet culture. A veritable journey through time, during which you will discover the lives of the Caucasians, the Gypsies, the Cossacks and the Ukrainians. A colourful show, with original choreography and staging, magnificent traditional costumes and headgear, combining the traditional Russian dances of yesteryear with the spirit of modern Russia. The ballet company, founded in 1991, performs in a magnificent early XXth century building in the heart of Moscow. Return to the boat.
Duration : ~ 3:30
- The times are given for guidance only.
- Russian authorities can decide to close some museum or places of interest. In this instance, an alternative visit will be proposed.
- The order of visits can be modified.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to pay on board).
- The excursions of the first evening and the morning following the embarkation are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.