Far from the tourist traps, discover the Petite and Grande Camargue from the back of a jeep with local guides who will share their enthusiasm for this legendary area. You’ll cross the Parc Naturel Régional de Camargue, a nationally designated protected area with ponds and marshes that are home to waders, pink flamingos, egrets, herons, etc. Join us for another way to get up and close to nature.
Duration: approx. 4:00
- PLEASE WEAR COMFORTABLE, STURDY SHOES AND APPROPRIATE CLOTHING ACCORDING TO THE WEATHER.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.