Departure by coach from Berlin Spandau in the company of your guides.
We’ll start off with a stroll in the gardens before a tour of Charlottenburg Palace with headset. A walk through the wonders enclosed in its various rooms will take you back to the era of the Prussian Kings. We’ll first discover the white room, which used to be the throne room and the sovereign’s dining room, as well as the Golden Gallery in flamboyant Rococo style. We’ll continue on to the Winter Chambers and sumptuous bedroom of Queen Luise, where you’ll catch a glimpse of the furniture partly designed by Schinkel. The library, a collection of snuffboxes belonging to Frederick the Great along with even more surprising features will await you further in the palace. Return on board by coach.
Duration : approx. 3:00
- The palace opens at 10 a.m. Hence, passengers will visit the gardens first. The visit of the palace is done freely with a headset.
- Bags can be left in the luggage office.
- Passengers will visit one part of the palace: the New Wing or the Knobbelsdorf Wing.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.