After the tour of the Kremlin, you will be able to visit the Armoury Palace, situated inside the Kremlin. The museum houses a collection of treasures amassed by the Tsars and Russian princes over the centuries: arms, armour, crowns and royal costumes, coaches, thrones, furniture. It is the country's oldest and biggest museum of decorative and applied arts, universally renowned. Built to serve as an arms depot by the Great Princes of Muscovy, it became an arsenal in the middle of the XVIth century, the largest armoury in Russia. You will be dazzled by Ivan the Terrible's throne or Crowns of Monomaque and you will be able to admire the eggs made of precious stones and metals by the legendary St. Petersburg jeweller, Fabergé. Return to the boat.
Duration : ~ 2:30
- The times are given for guidance only.
- Russian authorities can decide to close some museum or places of interest. In this instance, an alternative visit will be proposed.
- The visit of the Armoury Palace depends on the quota of entrance fixed by the Kremlin administration.
- The order of visits can be modified.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to pay on board).
- The excursions of the first evening and the morning following the embarkation are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.