We’ll leave on foot to visit the medieval castle in Château-Thierry. In these fortifications which have dominated the Marne Valley for centuries, you’ll take part in a falconry show with live demonstrations. You’ll get the chance to discover an art that has been classified as Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO. You'll literally rub elbows with impressive birds. It’s the perfect occasion to view these amazing animals up close and discover their prowess. You might even be so lucky as to touch one or two! After our visit, we’ll return to the ship.
Duration: approx. 3:00
- No transport requirements envisaged. However, if the only available mooring points are too far to walk to the town and a coach is necessary, a supplement will be charged on the spot.
- Good walking shoes are recommended for this excursion.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 14 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.