We’ll leave by coach for a visit to the Madeleine Cave. The Madeleine Cave is situated at the heart of the Ardèche Canyon on the scenic road from Vallon Pont d’Arc to Saint Martin. The cave was discovered in 1887 by a shepherd from Saint-Remèze. In the heart of a natural landscape, the Madeleine Cave is one of the most amazing structures formed by underground water. The sound and light show adds to the attraction of one of the finest caves in France. We’ll return on board after our tour.
Duration: approx. 4:30
- INCLUDED in the LON program
- As a warning for those suffering from travel sickness, the route during the panoramic tour includes many twists and turns.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.