Set off by coach from the port at Alanya and head for Perge, which is one of the most attractive of the ancient towns and cities in the area. You will visit the ruins of Agora and the stadium, as well as the fortified Hellenistic gate tower, before continuing on to Aspendos, considered one of the best preserved Roman amphitheatres of ancient times. Built during the 2nd century AD, the amphitheatre reflects the success of its creator, the architect Zenon. It is still used as a venue today for concerts, operas, ballets and other shows.
Duration : 4:00
- Good walking shoes, sunglasses, a hat, sun cream and a scarf to protect your face from the dust are strongly recommended for this excursion.
- Sites are mainly visited on foot.
- We recommend that you carry a bottle of water with you when visiting the sites.
- Tight-fitting, short and low-cut outfits are to be avoided at the sites.
- As a general rule, it is recommended that you wear non-revealing, modest and comfortable clothing, and bring a sweater and jacket for the cool morning and evening temperatures.
- Given the distances that have to be covered, the departure times for all full-day excursions will be very early in the morning by air-conditioned coach.
- The order of visits may be modified.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to pay on board).
- The excursions of the first evening and the morning following the embarkation are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.