We’ll leave from Breisach by coach to travel along the Wine Route by passing through charming villages such as Ribeauvillé, Châtenois, and Scherwiller. We’ll enjoy a tasting of some of the emblematic wine during a stop at a local wine cellar. We’ll have lunch on the road and then leave for Mont Sainte-Odile. Located at over 2,500 feet high, this site encompassing the Hohenburg Abbey offers an impressive panoramic view of the Alsatian plains. Afterwards, enjoy discovering Obernai. This ancient medieval city has retained all of its charm and you’ll be able to explore its ramparts, fortifications, half-timbered houses and cobblestone streets.
- Duration : 10 hours
- Times are approximate. The times and the order of visits can change.
- Coach tour with stops for free time.
- Wear comfortable, sturdy shoes.
- Lunch included, except for beverages.
- Alcohol can be dangerous to your health. Please drink in moderation.