When the long, cold winter seems to last forever, we find ourselves waiting impatiently for signs that it will soon be over. Spring brings mild weather and new life, and tulips are among the first plants to herald the start of this exciting season.
The vibrant tulips are a typical sight in Holland during the spring time when the landscape is transformed into a sea of colour – an experience that should not be missed!
Reserve your cruise now and experience the Dutch countryside during springtime which is a sight to behold!
Major News in 2016
NEW SHIP ON THE ELBE & MOLDAU
FROM BERLIN TO THE HEART OF PRAGUE
From spring 2016, it will be possible to cruise year round from Berlin to the heart of Prague along the Elbe and Moldau (Vltava) rivers with the launch of CroisiEurope’s MS Elbe Princesse.
This innovative ship follows in the footsteps of sister ship, the MS Loire Princesse, and has been designed using advanced paddle wheel technology which will allow it to navigate year round in the lowest waters of the Elbe – something that vessels with regular propulsion are unable to do.
It will visit iconic destinations and sites such as Berlinl; Potsdam and the Sans Soucis Park; Wittenberg, town of Luther, Meissen and its porcelain; Dresden, the Florence on the Elbe; Elbsansteingebirge, with its natural and architectural wonders; Litomerice, one of the most beautiful cities in the Czech Republic; and Prague, the mythical golden city.
- All meals onboard for superb French cuisine
- Unlimited complimentary onboard beverages
- Free Wifi
- Complimentary Samsung Galaxy tablet for guests’use
- Captain welcome cocktail reception
- Entertainment: onboard professional entertainment & crew team show
- Farewell gala dinner
- Shore excursions with wireless audio system
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance – All port fees