Come and discover Bordeaux: rich wine heritage region and its famous castles road.
Cruise on three mighty rivers: the Gironde, the Garonne and the Dordogne. Unwind in this beautiful region renowned for its wines and cultural diversity. Discover the largest area of AOC vineyards in the world, the medieval city of Blaye with its famous wines and Saint-Emilion. Hidden and unusual heritage: pass through Pauillac and the Medoc with their renowned castles. Visit Bordeaux, listed as historic monument.
The cruise is only awaiting for you.
Special offer: The Medoc and Saint-Emilion excursions are offered!
- Wine-tasting session
- Prestigious wine growing region: Saint-Emilion, Lafitte-Rothschild, Latour and Mouton Rothschild, Saint Julien, Margaux, Haut-Médoc
- Wine lectures with wine cellar owners
Picturesque Holland and the Romantic Rhine
Discover the magic of the Rhine with its legendary Lorelei Rock, Dutch canals and beautiful towns as Amsterdam, Koln, Rüdesheim and Heildelberg. The vibrant tulips are a typical sight in Holland during the spring time when the landscape is transformed into a sea of colour – an experience that should not be missed!
- All meals onboard for superb French cuisine
- Unlimited complimentary onboard beverages
- Free Wifi
- Complimentary Samsung Galaxy tablet for guests’use
- Captain welcome cocktail reception
- Entertainment: onboard professional entertainment & crew team show
- Farewell gala dinner
- Shore excursions with wireless audio system
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance – All port fees