Take advantage of the Iberian Peninsula and discover an area full of light and radiance. On the one hand you can choose Spain – and you will discover its wonderful Andalusia region with a great historic, gastronomic and artistic heritage. On the other hand you can opt for Portugal – cruising along the Douro, you will appreciate a valley that changes with the river flow and that is listed as a World Heritage Site. It’s one of the finest canyons in Europe with breathtaking scenery and rocky landscapes created by the sheer force of the river.
At the opposite side of the Mediterranean Sea, you can also decide to go to Italy, enjoying an exceptional mooring in Venice and visit the towns in the lagoon that are listed by UNESCO ; Or you can decide to discover the two small countries of Croatia and Montenegro: small but dazzling landscapes you won't forget! Architectural diversity in the pure Veneto-Byzantine tradition is waiting for you without mentioning the paradisiac beauty of the islands of Mljet, Korkula, Vis and Hvar.
The choice is up to you now!
2015 departure: July 30th
Children discount* (2-16 years): -30%
*excluding excursions, flights, taxes and without transfer-limited to 2 children per adult paying
- All meals onboard for superb French cuisine
- Unlimited complimentary onboard beverages
- Free Wifi
- Complimentary Samsung Galaxy tablet for guests’use
- Captain welcome cocktail reception
- Entertainment: onboard professional entertainment & crew team show
- Farewell gala dinner
- Shore excursions with wireless audio system
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance – All port fees