The beautiful month of May is perfect for cruising the Rhone-to-Sète Canal and discovering the natural richness of the South of France. This journey is a wonderful opportunity to visit fascinating historical sites and churches, to explore the Camargue and admire its magnificent white horses. CroisiEurope also invites you to travel to the other side of the world and to dive into the fascinating continent of Asia sailing on the Mekong River. This amazing trip will take you to legendary sites, ancient temples and breathtaking palaces in cities such as Angkor, Tonle Sap, and Phnom Penh. The experience of a lifetime.
Discover our special offers!
7-day cruise-Ref.: AVF_INTLN
2015 departure: June 19th
Save 60% per cabin
AVF_INTLN - 7 days from $2,824
- All meals onboard for superb French cuisine
- Unlimited complimentary onboard beverages
- Free Wifi
- Complimentary Samsung Galaxy tablet for guests’use
- Captain welcome cocktail reception
- Entertainment: onboard professional entertainment & crew team show
- Farewell gala dinner
- Shore excursions with wireless audio system
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance – All port fees