Are you looking to embark on a new cruise itinerary? Full of history, memory and emotion, CroisiEurope has put together a themed cruise focusing on the commemoration of the First World War centenary. This is a unique opportunity to explore the history of two major European countries, France and Belgium, and visit beautiful cities, to be seen at least once in a lifetime. Last but not least, the cruise will bring you to Amsterdam, a fascinating city. From its romantic canals to its world-renowned museums and historical significance, this place never ceases to surprise.
Hurry to take advantage of our special deal, only valid until the 31st August 2015!
- All meals onboard for superb French cuisine
- Unlimited complimentary onboard beverages
- Free Wifi
- Complimentary Samsung Galaxy tablet for guests’use
- Captain welcome cocktail reception
- Entertainment: onboard professional entertainment & crew team show
- Farewell gala dinner
- Shore excursions with wireless audio system
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance – All port fees