When I’ve booked my cruise, what documents will I receive from CroisiEurope?
After you have completed your booking, you will receive your travel folder via regular mail from CroisiEurope, which will include:
- Boarding vouchers to be handed in when arriving on board
- Other vouchers, if applicable (transfers to and from the ship, hotel stays, etc.)
- Luggage labels
- Presentation of destination
- Useful information for the cruise, including board and disembarking port addresses
- List of proposed excursions (Please note that certain optional excursions incur an additional charge.
To receive a 5% discount on our excursions, please book anticipated excursions when you book your cruise)
These documents will be sent to you no less than 30 days before you travel. Flight information will be sent to you ten days before your trip. If you have paid your balance in full, you can request your documents before this time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What documents should I bring on my cruise? Do I need my passport, or other forms of ID?
Based on the destinations chosen, please ensure you have an up-to-date passport. It must be valid for six months beyond the last day of your travels.
We advise passengers coming from non-EEC countries to consult their embassy or consulate in order to gain information on the relevant formalities needed.
If you have received CroisiEurope’s personal information forms, they must be completed and returned to us at least one month before departure. They are absolutely necessary for all cruises in Portugal, Croatia, Spain and Italy.