New in 2019/2020 : Thailand and Malaysia
Itineraries for CroisiEurope’s new ocean ship, La Belle des Océans, have been announced, with the ship sailing a selection of exciting itineraries in Asia, the Middle East, the Mediterranean and the Atlantic before moving to the Saint Lawrence in Canada for summer 2020.
La Belle des Océans will kick off its inaugural season on 17th October 2019 with nine 11-day sailings between Singapore and Phuket. The itinerary will feature calls at Malacca, Port-Kelang/Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Langkawi, Ko Muk, Koh Lanta and Phang Nga Bay with departures on 17th and 25th October; 2nd, 10th, 18th and 26th November; and 4th, 12th and 20th December. There will also be a 12-day sailing of this itinerary over the New Year departing 28th December. From January 2020, La Belle des Océans will sail the following itineraries:
• An 11-day cruise around India departing 11th January
• An 11-day cruise from Abu Dhabi to Oman departing 27th January
• A 10-day cruise visiting Jordan, Egypt, Israel and Cyprus departing 13th February
• A nine-day cruise between Cyprus and Athens departing 22nd February
• An eight-day cruise from Athens to Naples departing 1st March
• An eight-day cruise from Naples to Nice departing 8th March
• An eight-day cruise from Nice to Ajaccio departing 24th March
• An eight-day Corsica cruise with four departures on 31st March and 7th, 14th and 21st April
• A 12-day cruise from Ajaccio to Lisbon departing 28th April
• A nine-day cruise visiting Lisbon, Madeira and the Azores departing 9th May
• A nine-day cruise between Saint Pierre and Miquelon and Quebec departing 23rd May
In June 2020, La Belle des Océans will arrive at its summer home port in Quebec where it will sail a season of 11-day itineraries on the Saint Lawrence River and Lake Ontario. These sailings from Quebec City to Niagara Falls will operate until October 2020 and will feature colourful stopovers in Montreal, the Thousand Islands, Toronto and Niagara-on-the-Lake.
These unique itineraries will expand and enhance CroisiEurope’s worldwide cruise programme and satisfy the desire of their loyal customers for new and exciting destinations.
Previously Silver Discoverer, the seven-deck La Belle des Océans measures 103 metres long and 15 metres wide, and accommodates 120 passengers in 60 spacious ocean-view suites, nine of which have private balconies.
• One Ocean Suite measuring 38m2 with private balcony, seating area with sofa, twin or queen-size beds
• Eight Riviera Suites measuring 26m2 with private balcony, seating area with sofa, twin or queen-size beds
• Four Panorama Suites measuring 25m2 with two large windows, seating area, twin or queen-size beds
• 38 Horizon Suites measuring 17m2 with window, seating area, twin or queen-size beds
• Nine Horizon Suites measuring 17m2 with two large portholes, seating area, twin or queen-size beds
All suites are en-suite with walk-in shower, desk, hairdryer, built-in wardrobe with safe, mini bar, flat screen TV and air conditioning.
This luxuriously elegant ship offers a variety of comfortable and stylish public spaces including a swimming pool, two bars / lounges, a restaurant, an outside grill and grill bar around the pool, fitness centre, beauty salon with hairdresser and spa as well as a laundry service.
La Belle des Océans will be CroisiEurope’s second ocean ship alongside MS La Belle de l’Adriatique.